The Toy Bowl Games scheduled for Saturday, November 23rd have been rescheduled to the 25th and 26th. Please check our Calendar of Events for the details.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Wichita Falls seeks candidates for the position of Finance and Office Manager with full charge bookkeeping responsibilities that include payroll, financial statements, accounts payable, accounts receivable, employee benefits administration, and office coordination. The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Formal education/training in accounting principles
- Proficiency with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Proficiency with word processing, email, keyboarding and ten key
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects; detail oriented
BGCWF offers a competitive salary and employer paid benefits that include retirement and medical insurance. Benefits details can be found in the Apply for a Job section.
For consideration, please send resume to Executive Director, 1318 Sixth, Wichita Falls, TX, 76301 or [email protected]