If we do not have any job openings listed you may still submit your application. Applications will be kept on file for six months. To help speed up the application process you may print out the job application, attached below, and turn it in completed to our Administrative Offices. Please be sure to complete ALL requirements listed on the first page of the application.
Criminal history, employment, and personal reference checks conducted.
Job Openings Full-time Salaried Positions
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university preferred, or an associate’s degree with experience equivalent
- A minimum of three to five years’ work experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar organization planning and delivering program based on the developmental needs of youth
- Demonstrated ability in staff supervision and facilities management
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to train, supervise, and motivate staff and volunteers
- Ability to deal effectively with members and parents including discipline problems
- A valid Texas state Class B CDL or ability to obtain in a timely period with driving record that permits coverage by BGCWF Insurance Carrier
- First Aid and CPR certification or ability to obtain in a timely period
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday 11am to 8pm. Criminal History background conducted. Competitive salary and 100% paid benefits package.
Apply 6th and Broad Offices. For more information contact Carlos Martinez at 322-2012 or by email at [email protected]
Job Openings Full-time Hourly Positions
Job Opening Part-time Hourly Positions
- 25 hours weekly $8.10 – $8.65 per hour. Must be available to work Monday to Friday 3pm to 8pm. Completion of some college or experience equivalent is required.
Summer youth program positions
- Must be available through August 15. Applicants must have some college or equivalent experience. $7.85 – $8.65 per hour. Must be able to work 8am to 5pm. Part time & full-time positions available.
MSU Internship/ Work Scholarship opportunities available
- Commitment to work 75 hours during a semester- 6 hours weekly fall/spring and 16 hours weekly during a summer semester. A Scholarship Award of $650 per semester. Application deadline for fall is September 1, Spring is January 10th and Summer is June 1st.
Criminal history, employment, and personal reference checks conducted. Completion of some college or experience equivalent is required. Apply at 1318 6th street.